Another 6 am wake up.. I’m gonna be (more ) silly stoopid if this keeps up! I told you about my grand dog (the one with Addison’s.) She’s staying here for the next few weeks BUT she thinks it’s time to get up when she hears any noise! I have five (yes, real-life) dogs sleeping in my bed and it is a very delicate balance to keep them all sleeping.
I’m heading back to the quilt room to play with thread. I finally got the pebbles down but they are time-consuming. I think it’s worth it though.. I love the look of them! I still have to figure out the metallic bubbles, I may spend some time looking at bubbles today!
Oh, the needle changes have become second nature now.. although I did have to put nail polish on them to color code them.. I kept forgetting which was which. I won’t tell you how many times I put the same needle back on that I took off!
Well I’m missing yet another quilt show this weekend but it can’t be helped. I looked into going to the Paducah Show but finding a hotel room this late was impossible. I guess it ‘s not going to be my year for quilt shows. No worries, I’ll use my free time to make more quilts!
- Embroidery on Quilts AND Bubbles, Oh My! (kathydrew.wordpress.com)
- What color thread should I use for quilting? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Quilting Arts Magazine Issue 55 – Review (diannajessie.wordpress.com)
- Four Little Quilt Tops (quiltobsession.wordpress.com)
- Happy National Quilting Month! (quiltsofaliasgrace.wordpress.com)